Namaste Yoga & Wellness Centre is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Namaste Yoga & Wellness Centre may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 June 2018.
What we collect
Through the various forms on our website we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- If you have chosen to “opt-in” to receive such communications.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use your information to customise our website according to your interests.
How we Store Your Information
The information collected through our website forms is forwarded to our team via secure email, it is not automatically stored in a database. We will keep a record of our correspondence with you for the purposes of answering your enquiry. Your information will be purposefully retained if you become a customer and will be added to our contacts list. You will only receive marketing material from us if you choose to opt-in either when you completed your original enquiry or during the course of the delivery of your project. When you opt-in to receive marketing materials your details will be added to our mailing list which we manage using MailChimp. You can find out about MailChimp’s stringent data protection and security measures here. Every marketing correspondence you receive from us through MailChimp will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe or manage your communication preferences. If you wish to be removed from our list at any time you can email our Data Protection Officer using the address email@example.com and your information will be permanently deleted within 48 hours.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website we will only use that information to deal with your enquiry, if you wish your information to be used for direct marketing purposes then you must select the “opt-in” box we provide
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Namaste Yoga & Wellness Centre, 265A Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 3GG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Book a yoga class through our schedule and online booking system.Book your place
Online 2021 – Yoga for Teens Teacher Training with Cayetana Rodenas from Yoga&Kids
Time: Fri 2pm - Sunday3pm
3 - day course, mainly practical with some theory, in which you will experience how to be a kid again and connect with your inner child